About Our Firm
Major Executive Search is a premier, woman-owned, global retained executive search firm focused on helping technology companies strengthen and grow their executive teams and Boards of Directors.
Our firm passionately believes that the highest quality search work comes from engaging closely with our clients to understand their needs, never leaving a stone unturned and never settling when finding the best talent in the marketplace. We specialize in Senior Executive and Board Director recruitment. Our practice includes: Big Data/Analytics, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Digital Media, Energy Management, Internet of Things (IoT), Manufacturing, Semiconductor, Software Applications, Telecommunications, Wireless Healthcare Solutions, and Wireless Mobility Solution. Each Partner in the firm brings decades of operating experience in their respective sector and importantly, we bring a worldwide network of “A player” candidates to each search.
CEO Susan Major has spent more than a decade establishing Major Executive Search as a leading boutique firm, placing hundreds of executives for Fortune 500 global and mid-sized organizations, as well as Venture Capital and Private Equity-funded companies. We are known for placing highly impactful senior executives in new disruptive technologies.
- Christopher Arnone has been named as the new Regional Vice President, Southern California for TPx Communication Read more
- Austin Summerford has been named as the new Vice President of Business Development and Partnerships for UScellular Read more
- Lynne Pincek has been named as the new Senior Vice President, Direct Sales for TPx Communications Read more
- Vikas Choudhary has been named Vice President of Sales and Marketing, pSemi, A Murata Company Read more
- Jamy J. Salazar has been named as the new Chief Human Resources Officer, ecoATM LLC Read more
- Eeva K. Hakoranta has been named Chief Licensing Officer for InterDigital, Inc. Read more
- Jonathan Lin has been named Vice President of Product for SLING TV Read more
- Natacha Pavan has been named Chief Human Resources Officer for Inseego Corp. Read more
- David Lyle has been named Chief Financial Officer for Airgain, Inc. Read more
- Dr. Theresa Wise has been named to the Board of Directors at Viasat, Inc. Read more
The Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC) represents the only recognized seal of quality for retained executive search consulting firms on a worldwide basis. AESC Members subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and Professional Practice Guidelines affecting all aspects of executive search, including relationships with clients and candidates. The AESC is the official body for the profession and firms are only admitted to membership following a stringent application process including references from clients and search industry colleagues, as well as site inspections and close analysis of documentation and working practices.
Major Executive Search is a recognized member of the AESC and Sue Major is proud to have served two terms on the AESC Council of Americas Board. For more information, visit the AESC at www.aesc.org.
Partners Search Alliance (PSA)
Major Executive Search is a proud member of the Partners Search Alliance, an affiliation of retained boutique search firm CEOs who have worked together in close collaboration throughout the past decade. Each of the member CEO’s is a leading practitioner in their specific industry or geography, and all possess similar client service standards and have intimate knowledge of each other’s practice and areas of expertise. The alliance proactively works together to share perspectives and best in class methodologies to ensure all deliver the highest quality in executive search.
The PSA goal is to ensure that the clients of each of our member firms have access to an equally high caliber search provider when a need surfaces outside of their preferred partners’ specialty or geography. For more information, visit the PSA at www.partnerssearchalliance.com.