Contact TeresaMs. Jacques has over 20 years of global executive experience within the telecommunications, information technology and professional services sectors. She has led and established world class HR functions incorporating recruitment programs, executive development, employee motivation programs, compensation programs and leadership development. Ms. Jacques has extensive experience in scaling technology companies for public and venture-backed corporations. Her business experience includes start-ups, business acquisitions and joint ventures.
Most recently Ms. Jacques has consulted to executives in Silicon Valley where she led a strategic hiring program in the high growth Big Data/Analytics sector.
Prior to executive consulting, Ms. Jacques served as Vice President Human Resources at inCode Wireless, a premier business strategy and wireless technology consulting firm in San Diego.
Ms. Jacques previously served as Vice President Human Resources at Cable and Wireless USA where she led a company-wide transformation program including the integration of MCI’s internet business division
As an active community member, Ms. Jacques has served on a number of not-for-profit boards and has led fundraising efforts to support youth and military family causes. She has a Master of Arts Degree in Manpower Studies from the University of Westminster UK, and completed the General Manager Program at Harvard Business School.
- Association of Executive Search Consultants, Member
- Society for Human Resource Management, Member
- 2020 Women on Boards Campaign Co-Chair, San Diego
- San Diego Women’s Foundation, past Board Chair, President and Executive Committee Member
- Women’s Empowerment International, Board Member
- Corporate Directors’ Forum, Member
- Deloitte, Board Ready Women Program, Mentor, San Diego
- EvoNexus Co-Chair Human Resources Special Interest Group
- San Diego Venture Group, Member
- Casa de Amparo, former Board Member
- Kids Korps USA, former Board Member
- KPBS Radio Reading Services Volunteer, awarded Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition
- Honoree Rotary Foundation Member, awarded by the Rancho Santa Fe Rotary Club