Formulate Your Board Placement Action Plan
Thursday | August 22, 2019 | 4:00 – 7:00 PM
Location: Cooley, 4401 Eastgate Mall, San Diego
The Recruiter Panel includes Teresa Jacques, Partner at Major Executive Search.
Athena’s Women On Boards Program serves executive STEM women seeking board placement. As California public companies seek to comply with California’s new law to have at least one woman on their board by 2019, this program aims to strategically empower more women available to fill this board mandate.
Workshop 2 will provide a deep dive into the specific qualities and expertise that boards are now seeking. Additionally, each executive will then be tasked with formulating a personalized action plan and have the opportunity to connect with companies actively recruiting female board members and activate your network.
- Speaker, Board Assessment – Teresa McCarthy, Principal Consultant, The Leadership Edge
- Speaker, Board Compensation – Annette Winn, Senior Consultant, Compensia
- Moderator: Robin Toft, Chairman & Founder, Toft Group Executive Search
- Bente Hansen, Ph.D., President and Founder at Bente Hansen & Associates, Executive Search
- Judy Thompson, Founder and Executive Recruiter, Thompson Financial Search
- Teresa Jacques, Partner, Technology, Board Practice Leader, Major Executive Search
For those interested in joining the next Athena on Boards cohort, contact Holly Smithson, Athena CEO.