Athena On Boards | Workshop 2
Formulate Your Board Placement Action Plan
Thursday | August 22, 2019 | 4:00 – 7:00 PM
Location: Cooley, 4401 Eastgate Mall, San Diego
The Recruiter Panel includes Teresa Jacques, Partner at Major Executive Search.
Athena’s Women On Boards Program serves executive STEM women seeking board placement. As California public companies seek to comply with California’s new law to have at least one woman on their board by 2019, this program aims to strategically empower more women available to fill this board mandate.
Workshop 2 will provide a deep dive into the specific qualities and expertise that boards are now seeking. Additionally, each executive will then be tasked with formulating a personalized action plan and have the opportunity to connect with companies actively recruiting female board members and activate your network.
- Speaker, Board Assessment – Teresa McCarthy, Principal Consultant, The Leadership Edge
- Speaker, Board Compensation – Annette Winn, Senior Consultant, Compensia
- Moderator: Robin Toft, Chairman & Founder, Toft Group Executive Search
- Bente Hansen, Ph.D., President and Founder at Bente Hansen & Associates, Executive Search
- Judy Thompson, Founder and Executive Recruiter, Thompson Financial Search
- Teresa Jacques, Partner, Technology, Board Practice Leader, Major Executive Search
For those interested in joining the next Athena on Boards cohort, contact Holly Smithson, Athena CEO.
Webinar: How to Leverage Your Executive Search Network
Wednesday | July 31, 2019 | 9:00 AM Local Time
Register for access to the Webinar Recording
Panelists include Teresa Jacques, Partner at Major Executive Search. Register here
Understanding the executive search process and how to successfully build and leverage relationships in the search community can have a lasting impact on your career.
Creating a strong and strategic network of recruiters should be a vital component of your executive career strategy, particularly if you are considering your next professional opportunities.
During this webinar, our panel of senior-level executive search consultants share their knowledge on how to advance your career by leveraging executive search.
This webinar recording covers:
- How to make initial contact with search consultants
- How to make yourself more visible to the search community
- How to follow-up with search consultants
- Do’s and don’ts of networking with executive search consultants
- And more…
Seminar: Essentials of Corporate Directorship: Preparing for Your First Board Seat
May 15, 2019 | 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
@ Mintz Levin Offices, 3580 Carmel Mountain Rd #300, San Diego, CA 92130
Let the Corporate Directors Forum help you better position yourself as a board-ready candidate by providing you with the essentials of corporate governance Major Executive Search Teresa Jacques will be in attendance as a Speaker and to answer your questions. Learn More.
Webinar: The Mobile Gender Gap Report 2019
May 8, Wednesday |8:30 AM PST (16:30 BST) | IN ENGLISH
Join this webinar to hear insights from the GSMA Connected Women Mobile Gender Gap Report 2019. To be discussed: Updated estimates of the size of the mobile gender gap; The key barriers to mobile ownership and use for women; and The steps that stakeholders should take to reduce the mobile gender gap in their market. Register Here.
Los Angeles October 22-24 2019