About Our Firm
Major Executive Search is a premier, woman-owned, global retained executive search firm focused on helping technology companies strengthen and grow their executive teams and Boards of Directors.
Our firm passionately believes that the highest quality search work comes from engaging closely with our clients to understand their needs, never leaving a stone unturned and never settling when finding the best talent in the marketplace. We specialize in Senior Executive and Board Director recruitment. Our practice includes: Big Data/Analytics, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Digital Media, Energy Management, Internet of Things (IoT), Manufacturing, Semiconductor, Software Applications, Telecommunications, Wireless Healthcare Solutions, and Wireless Mobility Solution. Each Partner in the firm brings decades of operating experience in their respective sector and importantly, we bring a worldwide network of “A player” candidates to each search.
CEO Susan Major has spent more than a decade establishing Major Executive Search as a leading boutique firm, placing hundreds of executives for Fortune 500 global and mid-sized organizations, as well as Venture Capital and Private Equity-funded companies. We are known for placing highly impactful senior executives in new disruptive technologies.
- Major Executive Search has successfully placed Karen Renner as Chief Information Officer at ARRIS. Read More »
- Major Executive Search has successfully placed Jeffrey Shapiro as Chief Financial Officer at Legend 3D, Inc.
- Major Executive Search has successfully placed Fabrizio Soto as Vice President Customer Experience at Retail Inkjet Solutions, Inc.
- Major Executive Search named to Forbes America’s Best Executive Search Firms 2018 List: Best Executive Recruiting Firms
- Major Executive Search has successfully placed Eric Cohen as Chief Development Officer at InterDigital, Inc.
- Major Executive Search has successfully placed Donna Moore as CEO and Chair of the Board of Directors for the LoRa Alliance.
- Major Executive Search has successfully placed Daniel Lawless as Vice President of Regulatory Affairs at Energous.
- Major Executive Search has successfully placed Jay Goin as Executive Vice President, On-Line Teaching and Learning at National University.
The Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC) represents the only recognized seal of quality for retained executive search consulting firms on a worldwide basis. AESC Members subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and Professional Practice Guidelines affecting all aspects of executive search, including relationships with clients and candidates. The AESC is the official body for the profession and firms are only admitted to membership following a stringent application process including references from clients and search industry colleagues, as well as site inspections and close analysis of documentation and working practices.
Major Executive Search is a recognized member of the AESC and Sue Major is proud to have served two terms on the AESC Council of Americas Board. For more information, visit the AESC at www.aesc.org.
Partners Search Alliance (PSA)
Major Executive Search is a proud member of the Partners Search Alliance, an affiliation of retained boutique search firm CEOs who have worked together in close collaboration throughout the past decade. Each of the member CEO’s is a leading practitioner in their specific industry or geography, and all possess similar client service standards and have intimate knowledge of each other’s practice and areas of expertise. The alliance proactively works together to share perspectives and best in class methodologies to ensure all deliver the highest quality in executive search.
The PSA goal is to ensure that the clients of each of our member firms have access to an equally high caliber search provider when a need surfaces outside of their preferred partners’ specialty or geography. For more information, visit the PSA at www.partnerssearchalliance.com.